The 2012 NLAA Pearlgate Athlete Developmental Camp will focus on the fundamentals of sprints and distance events, along with educational and skill development. The camp is open to athletes born in 1999 through 1996 (age 14-17). Each participate will receive instruction from coaches specializing in their event group over the four day period. There will also be a night event Tuesday at 7pm and presentations from various speakers that work in sports related fields. Cost of camp registration includes a camp T-shirt. All athletes must be NLAA 2013 track & field registered members.
Registration deadline & camp cost
- $100 - register online before 2:00 pm, Thursday, July 5, 2012
- $120 - register online after Thursday, July 5 through Monday, July 9, 2012
RegistrationRegistration Form (PDF)
- Mon, July 9 - 9:30 am - 12:00 noon and 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Tue, July 10 - 9:30 am - 12:00 noon and 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Wed, July 11 - 9:30 am - 12:00 noon and 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Thu, July 12 - 9:30 am - 12:00 noon
For more information please contact NLAA at (709) 576-1303 or Pearlgate office at (709) 748-1012.